BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION:
Once you press SUBMIT, you will not be able to view/amend any uploaded documents. Please be sure that the uploaded certificates you have supplied are:
- The correct property address
- Within date (not expired)
If you have added TWO people as ONE interested party (e.g. “Jane and John Smith”) this will cause delays to your application as all interested parties MUST be listed separately. It is possible to add more than one freeholder/leaseholder etc. to your application.
To be considered for the standard fee, you must provide evidence with the original application that the property only became licensable within the past 12 weeks OR that the property came under your ownership within the past 12 weeks. Please provide signed tenancy agreements / proof of ownership showing that the tenancy / ownership began within 12 weeks of the application date to not be charged the higher fee.
If you are an accredited landlord, you will only be considered for the accreditation discount if you provide the following with the original application:
- Evidence that the property only became licensable within the past 12 weeks: signed tenancy agreements / proof of ownership showing that the tenancy / ownership began within 12 weeks of the application date
- All required safety certificates (meeting the criteria above)
- Valid accreditation certificate (note: module completion certificates are not the same as landlord accreditation certificates)
For further information on submitting an application, please see our detailed Application Guide which includes a short instructional video on how to submit an application.